- Is eligible for membership and to receive the services of any or all of the JPS groups.
- Will receive notices of events, demonstrations, and concerts, but will not receive direct appeals for contributions for JPS groups.
- May get as involved as he or she chooses in the working committees and activities of any of the JPS groups.
- May receive the services of the Human Rights Action Service, which generates a monthly Media Watch, Buyer’s Guide, letter-writing service and opportunities for direct action on human rights issues.
How do I Get Involved?
- Consider the worth of a world community rooted in collaboration, sustainability and peace and determine a share amount (one share is $25) that fits this commitment and your household budget.
- Download, fill out, and mail in the signup form, fill out the below contact form, or phone (314) 974-7432 to have the form mailed to you. Include a voided check, authorizing JPS to receive a monthly draft from your bank account. If you prefer to pay by check, then select an annual, quarterly, or monthly schedule and send JPS your first check along with the form.
- The success of JPS has been due largely to word of mouth encouragement. Please tell other people about JPS.